When accelerating, digital speedometers generally step through a freeze frame of whole numbers at a constant sample rate It is as precise as the number displaced, whereas a gauged speedometer pointer could sweep through an infinite range between its major markings at 10 mph or 20 km/h intervals. The latter provides a sense of continuous acceleration albeit with less precision a gauge reading could only be estimated to the pointer’s nearest halfway point between the markings.
- Small and classy, good looking mini car air conditioner vest clock.
- Quartz movement, luminous pointer.
- Diameter: 1.7″. Shock proof, vibration proof.
- Install on car air vent with the clip in the package, easy to install.
- With adhesive glue on the back, this clock can be installed in anywhere your want such as office, workbench, or locker.
- Type: Car Air Vent Quartz Clock